Join us on a tour of our bean-to-bar chocolate factory! See, smell, hear, and taste how we make chocolate at our Rookwood Commons location.
- Hear why the Picton family changed from airplanes to chocolate.
- Learn how farmers grow, ferment, and prepare cacao.
- See the full bean-to-bar process of making chocolate.
- Enjoy chocolate samples!
- Tours run 30 to 45 minutes
- Capacity is limited to 15 people (not including infant to 2 year olds).
- Closed toe shoes must be worn to comply with the Health Code (no sandals).
- Hair must be covered with a hat or hairnets will be provided.
- Face masks are not required.
- Infants must be held in arms or a baby carrier. Strollers are allowed in the retail area but not back in the factory.
BOOK TOURS HERE