- Please read our About Us page for the story on how we started Maverick Chocolate.
- We make all of our chocolate from the raw cacao bean to finished bar in our small factory shop at Findlay Market, 129 W Elder St. Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- 2015 Good Food Award Winner for our Fahrenheit 513 bar.
- 2015 International Chocolate Awards Silver Medal for our Prohibition Milk Chocolate bar.
- Please see our Online Shop for all of the products we currently offer.
Please contact Ben at email@example.com for photos, more information, or to request an interview, tour, etc.
In The News
Brew Bound – January 4, 2016
MadTree Brewing Launches New Canned Chocolate Raspberry Stout
Cincinnati.com – December 31, 2015
The best things Polly Campbell ate this year
Cincinnati Business Courier – December 8, 2015
Two Cincinnati breweries partner on ‘Arrested Development’ -inspired beer
Slow Food Cincinnati – December, 2015
2015 Snail of Approval
WCPO 9 Cincinnati – November 10, 2015
Taft’s Ale House, Maverick Chocolate team up for new beer
CincinnatiRefined.com – November, 2015
Is there anything more beautiful than a bar of chocolate?
Edible Ohio Valley – Spring 2015, pg. 11
CincinnatiMagazine.com – February 9, 2015
Behind The Bars at Maverick Chocolate Co.
Cincinnati.com – January 9, 2015
OTR’s Maverick Chocolate Wins Foodie Award
Cincinnati.com – December 5, 2014
The Best Things Polly Ate This Year
Impulcity – November, 2014
The Search For Cincinnati’s Best Hot Chocolate
Uncrate – November 15, 2014
Maverick Prohibition Bourbon Chocolate
City Beat – August 5, 2014
Maverick Chocolate Does Bean-to-Bar
Cincinnati Magazine – July 23, 2014
Open: Maverick Chocolate Company
Cincinnati.com – July 22, 2014
Maverick Chocolate Shop At Findlay Market
WLWT 5 Cincinnati – July 22, 2014
Maverick Chocolate Company opens at Findlay Market
WCPO 9 Cincinnati – July 22, 2014
Maverick Chocolate debuts at Findlay Market